If you have a pet emergency during our normal business hours, please bring your pet to the hospital immediately. Emergency cases take top priorities – we understand that these situations are stressful, and we will devote our full attention to your pet’s needs. If you can, please call us before you arrive at the hospital so that our medical team can prepare to treat your pet.
Our hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 6:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
After-Hours Emergency Care
If you experience an emergency outside our business hours, please contact Animal Emergency Critical Care & Referral Center, a 24 hour emergency center in Knoxville.
Animal Emergency Critical Care & Referral Center
10213 Kingston Pike
Are you unsure whether your pet’s condition requires emergency care? The following situations may warrant immediate veterinary care. Please call us right away if you observe any of these symptoms.
- Severe or continuous bleeding
- Choking, difficulty breathing, or constant coughing and gagging
- Inability to urinate or defecate, or pain associated with urinating or defecating
- Injury of the eye
- Ingestion of something poisonous (i.e. chocolate, rodent poison, antifreeze, xylitol)
- Heat stress or heatstroke
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Fractured bones or inability to move legs